Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home for the Holidays?

Oh, my boys (and Yan), you made my heart flutter.

Once upon a time, my very snazzy buddy Carny threw a PARTY OF DOOOOOM!!


Bumble bee tuna.

And then another (DOOM II - 2007).


Tzane: "I'm NOT part black, my hair does NOT grow into an afro."
Me: "Ummmm I have a picture of you when you were like 14 that indicates otherwise."
Tzane: "You do not."
Me: "I do too-ooooooo."

This is what I do at DOOM Parties.

And then another (DOOM III - 2008).


Cool huh?

And then another (DOOM IV - 2009).

Having arrived late and departed early, I only managed to take 1 photo for this one.

And then he got married (like a DOOM Party but we sure wouldn't name their classy wedding reception a party of DOOM - 2012).

All grown up.

AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO HAVE A PARTY OF DOOM LITE!!  -on New Year's eve 2012 (if, y'kno, we survive the 21st of course).

I thought this was pretty funny.  Source unknown.

I sadly stated on the FB event wall: "For real?! I'm going to miss a Party of Doom for the first time?! :( :(
How am I going to take embarrassing pictures from all the way over here...."

To which Carns' lovely wife Yan replied, "Boooooo! Maybe you should come back... Lol"

AND THEN!!  And then I receive a phone call today from Carns indicating that if I could get the time off, a few of them has agreed to contribute to the cost of flying me home and back.  ENTER HEART FLUTTERING HERE.

I'm tentatively scheduled to work so far, but I'll see what changes I can manage.  If I can't get NYE off, I'll come visit some time in January.  Nonetheless, I just wanted to TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS HOW AMAZING YOU GUYS ARE AND WHAT SMILES YOU PUT ON MY FACE!!


1 comment:

  1. Well Sel, I have officially read thru all your new posts. I like the wedding picture of all of you. I'm pretty sad that i slept thru the end of the world =( Maybe this is my reality after death....the same old same old.

    ReplyDelete